Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
What is the reference for Aircraft Safety?
ATTP 3-18.12 Air A
Three item you will have on you at ALL TIMES!
- I.D Card
- I.D Tag
- Ear plugs
- Goggles & Gloves
- Chinstrap fastened
- Twist fee
- Free of tape
- Protection from flying debris
- Protection from flash fires
Secure loose equipment
- IAW unit SOP
- All equipment and special equipment are secure or tied down
- Grenades secured
- Antennas tied down or removed
- Unfix bayonets
- Carried muzzle down
- No rounds chambered
- On SAFE
- UH-60A/L/M: 90 degrees from either side, stay away from main & tail rotor
- CH-47D/F: 45 Degrees from rear, stay away from front of aircraft at all times
Bend forward at the waist when approaching aircraft (A/C)
- Added stability
- Maintain low silhouette
- Keeps you away from the main rotor blade
Portions of aircraft to stay away from
- Main rotor blade
- Tail rotor blade
- Cargo hook
- UH-60A/L/M: Sit upright, feet on the floor, muzzle pointed down
- CH-47D/F: Bend forward at waist, muzzle pointed down
How many emergency exits, first aid kits, fire extinguishers for UH-60L?
- EE: 4, windows fall out
- FAK: 3
- FE: 2
How many emergency exits, first aid kits, fire extinguishers for CH-47D?
- EE: All windows, minus windshield
- FAK: 7
- FE: 3
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview