Historical records are permanent records that show the receipt, operation, maintenance,modification, transfer, and disposal of equipment. These records assist commanders in maintaining equipment at the Army Maintenance Standard and achieving mission assigned operationally ready rates. Some of the most frequently used historical records
- DA Form 2408–4 (Weapon Record Data).
- DA Form 2408–5 (Equipment Modification Record).
- DA Form 2408–9 (Equipment Control Record).
- DA Form 2408–14 (Uncorrected Fault Record).
- DA Form 2408–20 (Oil Analysis Log).
- DA Form 2415 (Ammunition Condition Report).