Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
- author "me"
- tags ""
- folders ""
- description ""
- fileName "block6.6"
- what are the system requirements with symantic 32-bit version
- windows 2000 server
- advanced server
- datacenter server
- small business server with service pack 3 or later
what is the hardware requirements for symantic 32-bit version
- 1GB RAM
- 4GB on the hard disk for the server, plus 4GB for the database
what is the hardware requirement for symantic 64-bit version
- 1GB RAM : 4GB RAM minimum for all editions of windows small business server 2008 and windows essential business server 2008
- 4GB on the hard disk for the server, plus 4GB for the database: small business server 2008: 60GB for the server: essential business server 2008: 45 GB for the server
when installing and configuring the SEP manager in symatic the embedded database supports up to how many clients
to help manage the network, the symantec endpoint protection manager console provides the following types of administrator roles what are they
- system administrator
- limited administrator
what are the important symantec ghost solution suite
- symantec ghost
- symantic user migration
what is the ghostcasting
- it is a symantic ghost feature
- uses the ghostcasting feature to clone computer efficiently and to help minimize the impact on network traffic
symantec ghost concepts basic features are what
- backing up
the functions occurs in what following ways
where are symantec ghost cloning functionality in
what are the ways a user can deliver the image files
- directed broadcast
what are the different ghost partitions
- ghost virtual partition
- ghost boot partition
what does ASR stand for
automated system recovery
what are the different types of media back ups
- CLT tape
- hard drive (straight to file)
what has a built-in recovery and restoration tool called a back up utility
windows server 2003
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview