no contest clauses: under NY, won't be enforced if (5):
1. contest based on an assertion of forgery or assertion that will revoked by a later will IF court finds probable cause for the contest
2. contest filed by a third party on behalf of an infant or incompetent
- objection is based on the jurisdiction of the court, as opposed to a challenge to the will's content
- a proceeding is brought for the construction of the will's terms or
- a hearing to conduct the prelimenary examiniation of a proponent's witnesses, the person who prepared the will, the nominated executors, and the proponents in a probate proceeding.