Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
The external SJ primary starts [Blank]. From the shoulder it goes [Blank]. From there it enters [blank]. A branch goes to which part of the upper body? And ends where? A second branch separates from where? And connects to what regular channel?
- Ulnar side of the ring finger
- Upper back
- Supraclavicular Fossa
- Around the ear, down the cheek to the mandible.
- Ends at ST1
- Separates from th ear.
- Connects with the GB.
The external pathway of the SJ primary crosses what points on the trunk?
The first path of the SJ external pathway crosses what points on the head?
The second path of the SJ external pathway crosses what points on the head?
The internal pathway of the SJ primary starts at [Blank] and distributes into [Blank]. It connects with which Zang fu? And connects what region of the body? And ends at [Blank].
- Supraclavicular fossa
- 3 jiaos
6 Function of the SJ regular channel?
- Dominate qi of the whole body: qi/bld/fluid stagnation, masses
- Distribute Qi to head and face and regulate the qi on the sides of the body
- Regulate the body fluids circulation: edema or dryness
- Treatment of shao yang syndrome: latent heat
- Regulate the Lymphatic and endocrine system
- Regulate the function of all 3 jiaos
The San Jiao dominates the disorder of what?
3 disorders of the SJ channel?
- Shao Yang Syndrome: alternate fever and chills
- Head, face and sense organs: ear pain, migraine, TMJ
- Channel Obstruction: pain in lateral flexing of neck
6 SJ organ disorders
- Fluid disorder: edema, frequent urination
- Upper Jiao: chest pain
- middle jiao: epigastric pain
- Lower jiao: abdominal pain, constipation
- Lymphatic and endocrine system: Swollen glands, diabetes
- Tumors, masses, high lipid
The SJ divergent separates at?
Enters the body at?
Converges with the SJ regular at?
- Supraclaviular fossa
- 3 Jiaos, chest
Pathway and points for dizziness and vertigo?
Pathway and points for depression and prolapse organ?
Pathway and poitns for anxiety and coughing?
The SJ sinew starts at?
- Ulnar side of ring finger
- Temporofrontal region
- Back of wrist, olecrannon, root of tongue, temporofrontal
The Sj sinew joins with what other sinew channel?
The branch of the SJ sinew that mandible connects to what? The branch of the SJ sinew that travels infront of the ear goes where?
- Root of tongue
- Outer canthis then to temporofrontal
Pathway and points for Wind stroke speed disorder?
Pathway and points for pain for neck, shoulder, hip, chest and knee?
Teh luo connects what?
Elbow, chest, PC
Spasm of elbow
Xu of luo
Flaccid muscle of arm