PCOM Points4 Yin/Yang Qiao Mai
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
Yin qiao mai links what to what?
Yang qiao mai links what to what?
- Yin channel to head
- Yang channel to head
The yang qiao mai starts at the [blank] and then goes up to the which part of the face? It then goes to where? And ends at?
- Lateral Malleous (UB62/61)
- front of the face.
- Inner canthis
- DU16 where it enters the brain
Where does the yang qiao mai intersect with the yin qiao mai?
The yin qiao mai starts at [blank] and ends where?
- Medial Malleous (KD6)
- Inner Canthis (UB1)
What are the crossing points of the yang qiao mai?
What are the crossing points of the yin qiao mai?
What is the Xi-cleft point that the yang qiao mai crosses?
What is the Xi-cleft point that the yin qiao mai crosses?
What are the 4 functions of the yin/yang qiao mai?
- Balance the yin/yang qi of the lower extremities: (yang shi) flaccid lateral but spasm medial, (yin shi) spasm lateral but flaccid medial.
- Regulate the opening and closing of the eyes: (yang shi) insomnia at night but somnolence at day (yin shi) somnolence at night but insomnia in the day.
- Regulate the function of the brain: (yang shi) hyperactivity in day but hypo activity at night. (Yin shi) hyperactivity at night but hypo activity at day.
- All symptoms of the UB
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview