Chapter 10 Module 31
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
- Activation of visceral bodily changes
- -brain interprets visceral changes as emotional experience
- activation of thalamus
- -activation of bodily changes in response to brain AND message to cortex regarding emotional experience
- Activation of general physiological arousal AND observation of environmental cues
- -Determination of label to place on arousal, identifying emotional experience
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview