Army Leadership ADP/ADRP 6-22
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
- the process of influencing people by providing purpose, direction, and motivation to
- accomplish the mission and improve the organization
getting people to do what is required
gives subordinates the reason to achieve the outcome
communicating what to do to accomplish a mission
Supplies the will and initiative to do what is necessary to accomplish a mission.
Three Leader Attributes
Three Leader Competencies
Elements internal and central to a leader’s core are
- WarriorEthos and ServiceEthos.
Stages of Team Building
formation, enrichment, and sustainment.
What are the 7 steps to problem solving?
- ID the problem
- Gather information
- Develop criteria
- Generate possible solutions
- Analyze possible solutions
- Compare possible solutions
- Make and implement the decision
What are the three major categories of developmental counseling?
- Event counseling
- Performance counseling
- Professional growth counseling
Three levels of leadership
What is resilience?
Showing a tendency to recover quickly from setbacks
What ADP/ADRP covers Army Leadership
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview