The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
Who were the countries involved in TOV?
France, Britain, and USA
When did it occur?
June 1919, After WW1
Key things included in TOV?
- Reparations (money) 400 Billion
- Armanments (decrease in weapons allowed)
- War Guilt (full blame)
- League Of Nations (prevent another war)
Who are the Big 4?
- Woodrow Wilson (USA)
- David Lloyd-George (Great Britain)
- Georges Clemenceau (France)
- Vittorio Orlando (Italy, Forget)
What does TRAWL stand for?
- T- Territory
- R- Reparations
- A- Armanants
- W- War Guilt
- L- Leaque of Nations
What did SCRAP stand for when discussing territory?
- S- Saar: Rich iron producing area, heart of German
- C- Colonies: in Africa
- R- Rhineland: Border between France and Germany
- A- Alsace Lorraine: Taken from France in 1870
- P- Polish Corridor: Would give Poland access to sea but split Germany in 2 sections
Which Country really pushed for the league of nations?
Woodrow Wilson (USA)