The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
what is MOTION
- the process of changing place or position.
- can be voluntary or involuntary.
what is TRAJECTORY
the route an object follows
what is UNIFORM MOTION
motion that is always CONSTANT
what is UNIFORM RECTILINEAR MOTION?
nonstop change of position of a body so that every particle follows a straight line.
also called linear motion
a body that moves in a circular orbit
part of the motion is horizontal and part is vertical
the motion of planets around the sun
no specific or predictable path
measurement of length, and symbol
measurement of mass
measurement of time
measurement of electric current
measurement of temperature
measurement of light intensity
measurement of amount of substance
What is FORCE
Any influence that causes changes on an object
what are the 4 elements of FORCE
- * Application point
- *Side (2 opposites)
- *Absolute value = intensity
4 fundamental Forces
- *gravity (always attactive)
- *electromagentism (+ve and -ve)
- *weak force (radioactive decay)
- *strong force (quarks in neutrons and protons)
what is WEIGHT
gravitational force of the earth. it depends on location.
What is WORK
When force is applied on an object and it moves.