Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
- The elbow is superior to the hand
- The foot is inferior to the knee
Front/toward the chest side of the body
Backside of the body
Towards the midline.
Away from the midline.
- Same side:
- The left arm is ipsilateral to the left leg.
-Closest to the Point of Origin -OR- trunk of the body
The shin would be proximal end to the knee, and the distal end close to the foot.
towards the body surface
farthest from the body surface
(your heart is intermediate to your lungs)
at or near the tail/posterior of the body
- 2d surface
- length and width
- used to locate or describe location of stuctures in your body
- vertical, divides body into LEFT & RIGHT sides
- Median Sagittal Plane goes directly down the middle.
vertical that divides body into anterior and posterior
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview