Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
Up to 10% of table maximum.
Nothing higher than a green cheque should be dropped in the toke box.
A Dealer toke will be placed directly in front of the original bet. On the betting circle line.
- Acknowledge the toke immediately. "Thank you sir" "Much appreciated"
- You can say something like "Dealer's in the game."
They can also double down/split or insure your bet BUT that is not required. If they insure a toke bet, it goes on top of guest's insurance.
After the hand
- losing bets
- -- collect guest's bet THEN dealer's bet.
- push bets
- -- guest decides whether dealer keeps it or he keeps it
- winning bets
- -- remain on the layout until all bets have been paid/collected; cards have been collected.
Collect tokes WITH APPROPRIATE HAND, tap it on metal edge of rack and announce "Toke"
Thank guest once again.
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview