Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
1st Degree Heart Block
- Cause: incr Vagal tone
- Dx: (ECG) PR prologation (>0.2 sec = 1 large box) w/o skipped QRS complexes
2nd Deg Heart Block (Mobitz type I, "Wenckebach")
- Dx: (ECG) progressive lengthening of PR until QRS dropped
- Cause: intranodal conduction defects, as well as incr vagal tone
- Rx cause: Bbl, digoxin, CCBs
2nd Deg Heart Block (Mobitz type II)
Chx: (vs Mobitz I) regular PR, QRS dropped on a reg basis/ratio of P:QRS complexes (e.g. 3:2)
3rd Deg Heart Block
!! Most Severe !!
- Ans: complete dissociation btwn atrial and ventricular rates
- Dx: P intervals consistent, but QRS complexes are not coordinated with them
- P/w: dizzyness, HoTN and syncope
Multifocal Atrial Tachycardia (MAT)
- ECG: variable P-wave morph, HR > 100
- usu seen in: COPD Pts
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview