Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
- for sever weather
- close windows and coverings
- close all doors
- clear hallways
- no patient transport (warning)
- cardiopulmonary arrest
- dial 3333, or press code button
- begin cpr compressions
- emergency operations for disaster
- standby: prepare for potential situation
- activation: prepare for admission
- combative/aggressive behavior
- call 3333 for help
- "dr. randall"
- run to the area to help
- hazardous spill
- evacuate immediate area and close all doors
- infant/child abduction
- block all doors until clear
- partial or total depending of order
- actual or suspected fire
- rescue anyone in danger
- call 3333/pull box
- contain and extinguish
- hostage situation
- call 3333 with location and description
- stroke team alert and response
- dial 3333 with location of stroke pt.
- team responds to assess and help pt.
- failure of major utilities
- refer to environment of care manual
- trauma pt. in ED
- trauma team responds
- medical emergency out of hospital
- DMERT team responds to emergency on
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview