Organization and Management Quiz 2
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
What are the 5 factors/moderators that determine (un)ethical behavior?
- 1. His or her stage of moral development
- 2. Individual characteristics
- 3. The organization's structural design
- 4. The organization's culture
- 5. The intensity of the ethical issue
What 2 personality variables have been found to influence an individual's actions according to his or her beliefs, and what is the meaning of each?
- 1. Ego Strength
- -Measures the strength of a person's convictions
- 2. Locus of Control
- -The degree to which people believe they control their own fate
- -Internal Locus of Control
- -Believe they can control their own destinies
- -External Locus of Control
- -Believe what happens to them is due to luck or chance
What 6 variables largely determine issue intensity in ethical determination
- 1. Greatness of Harm
- 2. Consensus of Wrong
- 3. Probability of Harm
- 4. Immediacy of Consequences
- 5. Proximity to victim(s)
- 6. Concentration of Effect
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview