ICND2 200-101 SNMP
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
How many versions of SNMP are there?
What does SNMPv1 use for authentication and does it use UDP or TCP?
SNMPv1 uses plain-text authentication and only UDP.
What does SNMPv2 use for authentication, encryption, and UDP or TCP? What is GET BULK?
- SNMPv2 use MD5 and SHA for authentication.
- SNMPv2 has no encryption.
- SNMPv2 uses UDP but can use TCP.
- GET BULK allows you to get may types of information reducing the number of get requests.
What does SNMPv3 use for authentication, encryption and UDP or TCP? and does it support GET BULK?
- SNMPv3 uses MD5 or SHA for authentication
- SNMPv3 encrypts with DES or DES-256
- SNMPv3 uses TCP
- SNMPv3 supports GET BULK
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview