The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
Drug offense definitions.
Corrupting another with drugs.
Trafficking, aggravated trafficking in drugs.
Possession of controlled substances.
2925.12 Possessing drug abuse instruments. (M2)
Permitting drug abuse. (M1)
- Illegal use or possession of drug paraphernalia.
- (1) Illegal use or possession of drug paraphernalia, M4
- (2) Dealing in drug paraphernalia, M2
- (3) Selling drug paraphernalia to a juvenile is guilty of selling drug paraphernalia to juveniles, M1
- (4) Illegal advertising of drug paraphernalia, M2
Counterfeit controlled substance offenses.