Rapid Assessment (abdomen)
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
Which quadrant do you begin and what should you follow?
RLQ. Follow colon (ascending, trans, descending)
What should you inspect for the abdomen?
- -White stretch marks (indicates wt gain/loss)
- -Vascular patterns
What are normal & abnormal auscultation sounds of the abdomen?
- -clicking/bubbling (every 5-20 sec)
- -hyperactive (high freq. of sounds)
- -hypoactive (low freq. of sounds)
- -Absent (no sound after 3 min)
What are abnormal palpations of the abdomen?
- -Masses (superficial)
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview