Bio150 Exam 1
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
Uses two beams of ligt separated by prisms to prodce a 3D brightly colored image of living microbes
Differential Interference Contrast Microscopy
Uses a condenser with ring shaped diaphram and diffraction plate; brings direct and diffracted light waves together to produce images; used to observe detailed internal structures of unstained living organisms
- Possitive Charged (Cations)
- Bind to negatively charged cell structures
- Anions Negatively charged, bind to possitively charged structures
- Used in negative staining
- Binary Fission
- Beta Lycam Coat
- Escherichia coli
- lack Beta Lycam
- Thermus aquaticus
- eukaryotes, absorb nutrients from enviornment
- Unicellular eukaryotes, get food from engulfing other organisms.
- Unicellular or Multicellular Eukaryotes
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview