2.9 & 2.10 Distracted Driving/ Aggressive drivers, Road Rage
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
What are some tips to follow so you won't become a distracted driver?
- Pre-program radio stations
- Clear the vehicle of unnecessary objects
- Don't attempt to read or write while you drive.
How do you use in-vehicle communications equipment cautiously?
Position the cell phone in easy reach place, pull over and stop when possible, hang up in tricky traffic situation
How do you recognize distracted drivers?
- Vehicles drifting into other lanes
- Or traveling at inconsistent speeds
- Drivers that are preoccupied with objects.
What is the difference between aggressive driving and road rage?
- Aggressive driving is selfish bold and pushy.
- Road rage is intent to do harm to someone else.
What should you do when confronted with an aggressive driver?
- Make every attempt to get out of their way.
- Avoid eye contact
- Call the police if you can.
What are some things you can do to reduce you stress before and while you drive?
- Easy listening music
- Be realistic about your travel time
- Give others the benefit of the doubt
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview