LA Unit 3
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
A rapid, large-scale outpouring of something.
An intolerant,m prejudiced, or biased person.
- (V.)to indicate, point out; to appoint
- (adj.) selected but not yet installed.
(n) difference, variety; a condition of having many different types or forms.
(n) somneone or something that is extremely puzzling; that which cannot be understood or explained.
(v) to look at or think about with great intensity and satisfaction; to take great personal join in
(adj) of, relating to, or involving the entire world. comprehensive
(n) a false idea; something that one seems to see or to be aware of that really does not exist.
(v) to make very angry, enrage.
(v) to provide with a reason for doing; to push on to some goal or course of action.
- (n) one who is againsts war or the use of violence;
- (adj) Opposing war or violence
- (n) a line of people waiting for something (such as a bus or the opening of a store)
- (v) to form such a line
(v) to keep within set limits; to confine
- (adj) wise
- (n) a very wise person
(v) to satisfy, relieve, or bring to an end
(n) the landscape, especially considered with regard to its physical features or fitness for some user; of field of knowledge
(n) any trade, profession, or occupation; a sense of fitness or special calling for one's work.
- (n) a solemn or sacred promise or pledge
- (v) to declare or promise in a solemn way.
(v) to lie in wait for d attack, ambush
(v) to dry up, wilt, sag; to cause someone to feel ashamed, humiliated, or very small
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview