1050: wk3 PPT3 for Exam 1
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
Epinephrine: nursing actions (4)
- 1) Assess lung sounds
- 2) watch for wheezing
- 3) watch for overdose
- 4) watch for hypersensitivity of drug
What needle to use for SQ?
What colors to avoid for solution?
Use tuberculin syringe w/ 26-gauge, .5 inch needle.
Avoid using brownish or pink solution or precipitate.
Epinephrine: Pt teaching
- 1) Contact HP if SOB, angina, dizziness
- 2) Avoid alcohol, tobacco
- 3) Teach Pt how to use epi pen.
- 4) rinse mouth before&after if using inhaler to decrease mouth dryness
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview