ADRP 6-0 Mission Command
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
what reg covers Mission Command
ADRP 6-0 provides
a starting point for the exercise of mission command
What affects military operations
unpredictability of human behavior
Mission command is
the exercise of authority and direction by the commander
The mission command warfighting function integrates what other warfighting functions
- movement and maneuver,
The commander tasks are—
- Drive the operations
- Develop teams,
- Inform and influence audiences
The staff tasks are
- Conduct the operations process
- Conduct knowledge management
- Conduct civil affairs operations.
- Conduct airs pace control.
What are the five components of the mission command system
- arrangement of personnel
- information systems
- processes and procedures
- facilities and equipment
mission command principles
- Build cohesive teams.
- Create shared understanding.
- Provide a clear commander’s intent.
- Exercise disciplined initiative.
- Use mission orders.
- Accept risk.
The art of command comprises
The science of control comprises—
Commanders organize a mission command system to
- Support the commander’s decision making.
- Collect, create, and maintain relevant information
- Prepare and communicate directives.
- Establish the means by which commanders and leaders communicate
staff performs what three functions
- Supporting the commander.
- Assisting subordinate units.
- Informing units
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview