AR 600-25 Military Customs and Courtesies
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
What reg covers Military Customs and Courtesies
Salutes are not required When
- In civilian attire.
- Engaged in routine work
- Carrying articles with both hands
- Working as a member of a detail, or engaged in sports or social functions where saluting would present a safety hazard.
- In public places such as theaters, churches, and in public conveyances.
- In the ranks of a formation.
When do you salute indoors
- When reporting to your commander
- When reporting to a pay officer
- When reporting to a military board
- At an indoor ceremony
- At sentry duty indoors
Can you salute as a prisoner?
No, you have lost the right to salute
When would Enlisted members exchange salutes?
- When rendering reports in formation
- When reporting to an enlisted president of a board
When was "The Army Goes Rolling Along" dedicated
Veterans Day, 11 November 1956, and officially announced on 12 December 1957
How long is the call "to the color"
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview