AR 600-25 Military Customs and Courtesies
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
What reg covers Military Customs and Courtesies
Salutes are not required When
- In civilian attire.
- Engaged in routine work
- Carrying articles with both hands
- Working as a member of a detail, or engaged in sports or social functions where saluting would present a safety hazard.
- In public places such as theaters, churches, and in public conveyances.
- In the ranks of a formation.
When do you salute indoors
- When reporting to your commander
- When reporting to a pay officer
- When reporting to a military board
- At an indoor ceremony
- At sentry duty indoors
Can you salute as a prisoner?
No, you have lost the right to salute
When would Enlisted members exchange salutes?
- When rendering reports in formation
- When reporting to an enlisted president of a board
When was "The Army Goes Rolling Along" dedicated
Veterans Day, 11 November 1956, and officially announced on 12 December 1957
How long is the call "to the color"
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview