The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
what ADP/ADRP covers Training units and developing leaders
what two types of training are there
what is the role of the commander
what are PRINCIPLES OF UNIT TRAINING
- o Commanders and other leaders are responsible for training.
- o Noncommissioned officers train individuals, crews, and small teams.
- o Train to standard.
- o Train as you will fight.
- o Train while operating.
- o Train fundamentals first.
- o Train to develop adaptability.
- o Understand the operational environment.
- o Train to sustain.
- o Train to maintain.
- o Conduct multiechelon and concurrent training.
what are the principles of leader development
- o Lead by example.
- o Develop subordinate leaders.
- o Create a learning environment for subordinate leaders.
- o Train leaders in the art and science of mission command.
- o Train to develop adaptive leaders.
- o Train leaders to think critically and creatively.
- o Train your leaders to know their subordinates and their families.
what provides the framework for unit training and leader development
the operation process
how does the army manage unit training