ADP/ADRP 7-0 Training units and developing leaders
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
what ADP/ADRP covers Training units and developing leaders
what two types of training are there
what is the role of the commander
what are PRINCIPLES OF UNIT TRAINING
- o Commanders and other leaders are responsible for training.
- o Noncommissioned officers train individuals, crews, and small teams.
- o Train to standard.
- o Train as you will fight.
- o Train while operating.
- o Train fundamentals first.
- o Train to develop adaptability.
- o Understand the operational environment.
- o Train to sustain.
- o Train to maintain.
- o Conduct multiechelon and concurrent training.
what are the principles of leader development
- o Lead by example.
- o Develop subordinate leaders.
- o Create a learning environment for subordinate leaders.
- o Train leaders in the art and science of mission command.
- o Train to develop adaptive leaders.
- o Train leaders to think critically and creatively.
- o Train your leaders to know their subordinates and their families.
what provides the framework for unit training and leader development
the operation process
how does the army manage unit training
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview