1150: CDM for Exam 2
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
Name the 5 steps of the nursing process and their tasks.
- 1) Assess: collecting, validating, & comm. of Pt data.
- 2) Diagnosing: analyze Pt data to identify Pt strengths & weaknesses.
- 3) Planning: specify outcomes & nursing interventions (collaborating w/ Pt)
- 4) Implementing: carrying out plan of care (action)
- 5) Evaluation: measuring extent to which Pt achieved outcomes.
Characteristics of nursing.
- Syst: sequence
- Dyn: overlapping
- Inter: Pt-centered
- Outcome Or: nurses & Pts identify outcomes
- Uni: framework for all nursing activities
Types of diagnoses.
- nurs: what nurses can treat independently.
- med: physician-directed treatment.
- coll: physician prescribed & nursing-prescribed interventions
What are types of nursing diagnoses?
What is SMART?
- s: specific
- m: measurable
- a: achievable
- r: relevant&realistic
- t:time limited
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview