A and P Lec Exam 2
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
What are the structures of a generalized animal cell?
- Cell Membrane
- nuclear envelope
- nuclear pore
- Endoplasmic Reticulum
- Spindle App.
- Golgi app.
What is the Cell Membrane structure?
- Structure: Phospholipid Bi layer of lipid molecules with protein molecules dispersed within and float; Fluid Mosaic
- philic: water loving phosphate head
- phobic: water fearing fatty acid tails
- Embedded Proteins: transmemb., peripheral, Glycocalyx
- Lipid Molecules : Glycolipids, Cholesterol, Lipid Rafts.
What is the function of the Cell Membrane?
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview