Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
Used to display TCP/IP network stats and info
- A command-line scripting utility that
- allows you to, either locally or remotely, display or modify the network
- configuration of a computer that is currently running.
- Communicates with the Service
- Controller and installed services.
The net command is a Command Prompt command that can be used to update, view, and fix most aspects of network settings.
- Displays a list of applications and
- services with their Process ID (PID) for all tasks running on either a local or
- a remote computer.
Ends one or more tasks or processes.
- Displays all current TCP/IP network
- configuration values and refreshes Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP)
- and Domain Name System (DNS) settings.
- Verifies IP-level connectivity to
- another TCP/IP computer by sending Internet Control Message Protocol (ICMP)
- Echo Request messages. The receipt of corresponding Echo Reply messages are
- displayed, along with round-trip times
Shows the number of hopes a Packet makes to get to its destination.
Works much like "tracert" but pings at every hop
- Displays information that you can use
- to diagnose Domain Name System (DNS) infrastructure.
- Displays and modifies the entries in
- the local IP routing table.
- Displays user, group and privileges
- information for the user who is currently logged on to the local system.
Displays the host name.
- Creates and displays a status report for the
- Displays a list of a directory's files and
- Displays the name of the current directory or
- changes the current folder
Changes the Cmd.exe prompt to show more or less info
Displays the OS version number
Clears the Command Prompt window
A batch file is an unformatted text file that contains one or more commands that will run sequentially as they appear in the file
- Files ending with .EXE are executable program
- Performs tasks that are related to file
- allocation table (FAT) and NTFS file systems.
- DiskPart commands help you to manage
- your PC's drives (disks, partitions, volumes, or virtual hard disks).
- used to create, delete, and format partitions on
- hard disks that were formatted using the FAT32 and other FAT file systems.
Formats a disk to accept Windows files.
Sets the set of directories used to search for executable files.
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview