Organization and Management Lesson 25
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
What is the relationship between job satisfaction and productivity?
- Strong relationship, happy workers are
- productive workers
What is the relationship between job satisfaction and absenteeism?
- Weak relationship, many other factors effect
What is the relationship between job satisfaction and turnover?
- Strong relationship, satisfied employees are
- more likely to stay
What are the five personality traits in the Big Five model?
- 1) Extraversion
- 2) Agreeableness
- 3) Conscientiousness
- 4) Emotional stability
- 5) Openness to experience
What five other personality traits are powerful predictors of behavior in organizations?
- 1) Locus of control
- 2) Machiavellianism
- 3) Self-Esteem
- 4) Self-Monitoring
- 5) Risk-Taking
What is fundamental attribution error?
- The tendency to underestimate the influence of
- external factors and overestimate the influence of internal factors when making
- judgments about the behavior of others
What is self-serving bias?
- The tendency for individuals to attribute their
- own successes to internal factors while putting the blame for failures on
- external factors
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview