normal laboratory values
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
- binds oxygen/carbon dioxide to RBC
- M - 14.4-16.6
- F - 12.2- 14.7
- increased- increase risk of clotting
- decreased- impaired oxygen carrying capacity
- M- 43-49%
- F- 38-44%
WBC <5000 with fever
- energy production in the cell, primary energy source for the brain
- 80-120 in normal range
- >80 use extra caution and watch for clamminess, dizziness, lethargy/confusion, tachycardia, diaphoresis
with activity less then 20-30 bpm increase over baseline.
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview