Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
- subject to death;having a transitory life: all mortal creatures.
- this mortal life.
- belonging to this world.
- deadly or implacable;relentless: a mortal enemy
- 不免一死的，临终的，人类的。 凡人，人类。
- sure, I had a kid's understanding that mortal life ends.
- At age 78, this Broadway legend is mortal, but she is never mere.
- to the death:mortal combat.
- they know mortal threat when they see one.
- to lower in character or quality;debase.
- to reduce (someone)to a lower rank
- He felt they were degrading him by making him report to the supervisor.
to become degraded
- deprave mind
- to make morally bad or evil;vitiate /vish-ee-eyt/
- better take them away from those who might deprave them.
- competition or rivalry: the strive of the marketplace.
- a quarrel,struggle, or clash: armed strive
- vigorous or bitter conflict, discord,or antagonism:to be at strife
/di sit/ (n.)
but his entire position is built upon deceit （谎言）and deception(诡计，欺骗）
- n. desire to inflict /in-flikt/（施以，加害）injury，harm, or suffering on another.
- Most dealers attribute these troubles more to ignorance then malice, although scammers are not unknown.
- Worse is when actual malice is the motivation for bad advice.
- But he didn't seem to make the moves for malice or for personal gain.
- their tastes for malice and melodrama are much the same.
defamation;calumny:rumors full of slander.
without pity or compassion,cruel
- Grammar is subject to majority rule, not autocratic decree.
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview