Perform further audit procedures—substantive procedures for receivables and revenue
1. Obtain an aged trial balance of trade accounts receivable and analyses of other accounts receivable and reconcile to ledgers.
2. Obtain analyses of notes receivable and related interest.
3. Inspect notes on hand and confirm those with holders.
4. Confirm receivables with debtors.
5. Review the year-end cutoff of sales transactions.
6. Perform analytical procedures for accounts receivable, notes receivable, and revenue.
7. Review significant year-end sales contracts for unusual terms.
8. Test the valuation of notes receivable, computation of interest income, interest receivable, and amortization of discount or premium