Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
on-demand access to information and entertainment on digital devices
- information and entertainment for broad popular
media outlets are run by the government and paid for by tax dollars
- regulation requiring media outlets to devote
- equal time to opposite perspectives
- media stories with very broad coverage and an
- unambiguous message
the blurred line between news and entertainment
- issues that dominate the news affect public
- perceptions of candidates and officials.
the way an issue is defined
- a short clip of speech taken from a longer piece
- of audio
telecommunications of 1996
- law permitting more competition by companies
- competing in multiple media markets
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview