Neuro Quiz 4 Part 3
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
white type of fibers is the corpus medularis comprised of?
Afferent and efferent fibers
What is contained in the white matter of the cerebellum?
- Fastiglial nuclei
- Dentate nuclei
- Emboliform nuclei
- Globus nuclei
How many flocculi does the cerebellum consist of?
- superior and inferior vermis
- 2 cerebellar hemispheres
Flocculi are divided into how many lobes?
- flocculonodular lobe
- anterior lobe
- posterior lobe
division of vermil areas
- superior vermis
- inferior vermis
- connects left and right hemispheres of the cerebellum
- consists of the lingual, central lobule, culmen, folium, declive
nodules, two tonsils, uvula, pyramids, tuber
- Cerebellar cortex anterior to the primary fissure
- Lingual, central lobule, culmen
- Cerebellar cortex posterior to the primary fissure
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview