The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
- I Olfactory
- II Optic
- III Oculomotor
- IV Trochlear
- V Trigeminal
- VI Abducens
- VII Facial
- VIII Vestibulocochlear (Acoustic)
- IX Glossopharyngeal
- X Vagus
- XI Accessory
- XII Hypoglossal
Cranial Nerves Accronym
Oh Oh Oh To Touch And Feel Very Green Vegetables AH!
- Old factory that makes perfume...
- Superman! Superman known for his vision...
EYE MOVEMENT: UP/DOWN/MEDIAL/UP&IN
EYE MOVEMENT: DOWN & INWARD
- Touch your forehead, cheek & grit your teeth to create a triangle.
- TOUCH/PAIN/THERMAL SENSATION (SCALP,FACE,ORAL CAVITY)
- CHEWING & CONTROL MIDDLE EAR MUSCLE
Look side to side... Abducting!
:) Smiley face... sticking out tongue - taste anterior 2/3s of tongue.
VIII Vestibulocochlear (Acoustic)
80 y/o man hard of hearing w/ eight canes. Hearing & Equilibrium
Takes 9 minutes to say it. Back 1/3 portion of tongue - speech.
Digestion & slow hear rate.
Spinal Accessory... "Don't know what it is???" Shrug your shoulders. SHOULDER SHRUG
Really hot day. 12th ice cream cone of the day. Rapid TONGUE MOVEMENT to prevent spilling on a hot day.