Home > Flashcards > Print Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards. What would you like to do?
- I function in the best possible manner, using requisite knowledge, skill and industry.
- I give thankful recognition to all good. I estimate the qualities of ideas and give them their proper value.
- I deeply appreciate all of the kindness and benefits I have received.
- The elegance or beauty of form or manner.
- Forgiveness (live and let live)
I value my good, my understanding of the Actual. I hold it dear.
I entertain only good and right thoughts and ideas.
- I am always lighthearted because I always expect the good.
- I approach any activity with an attitude of fun, enjoyment, gratitude, and appreciation.
- I am profoundly dedicated to my unfoldment.
- I take a lively interest in all good.
- I maintain the emotion of great delight.
- Good humor
- I have the power, authority and command to have my mentality under control. I exercise influence over myself as to guide, direct, and manage my thought. I turn to the right thought no matter what.
- I have authority over my own thought. I know the Truth and I speak with authority to myself.
- I have strength of character from knowing the Truth. I have the force to overcome opposition. It lies in the almighty power of the Truth within me.
- Mental stamina
- I have unlimited mental power available to me.
- I actively aspire to excellence and I have a strong desire for success.
- My True thought is a powerful force for good. I have both mental and moral strength, my force of character.
- My character is made up of my disposition and reflects my integrity, the moral and ethical quality of my mentality.
Capacity to Do
My mental stamina is limitless. I have this power from the firm conviction that I can do anything!
I stand for the Truth, always! I resist temptation to reverse cause and effect.
I make keen use of intelligence by using my knowledge of Actuality - to PROVE the Truth to myself and fix it in my mind.
I have the skill to use Wisdom in application of the Truth. I use Intelligence to the best ends.
- I have gained expertise and finesse to readily discern and distinguish ideas, and, to separate truth from error.
- I use a keen practical judgement, which enables me to guard against the designs of others, and to turn everything to my best possible advantage.
- I have the strength of mind which enables me to encounter any situation--people, condition, or thing--with patient courage.
- I always turn to the right idea and point it out to myself, no matter what the surrounding conditions.
Accurate - To the Point
I ignore that which is unnecessary, because I am accurate in my thinking. I always think in conformity with the Facts of Being, the Truth, Intelligence.
- I am bold, because I am supremely self-confident.
- I know the Truth of Being
- I have proven it to myself
- I am always in contact with the Primal Element
- I am a good reasoner
Innocence is my natural state, because I am Truth, which knows no error.
Gentle and Refined
- Life is all good; therefore, I am peaceful, undisturbed, calm, mild and tender.
- My mentality -- Me -- My life, is purified of all error.
Kind and Merciful
- I proceed from goodness of heart, because the good is all, regardless of appearances.
- I am able to separate the person from the deed.
- I live and let live.
I trust the Truth and can be easily led to the correct thought and idea
- I am in possession of all of my natural faculties and abilities
- I am cause for myself
- I can accomplish anything
- I can do this!
- And it is easy.
I know that all is good; therefore, I can forebear anything without a change in my character
- I have let go of error; therefore, I am at ease
- I am relaxed
- No tension
- My mentality is well-ordered and well-analyzed
- I proceed easily and comfortably
- I pay attention to the necessary details
- I ignore the unnecessary
- I patiently wait for the good
- I hold only the best thoughts about everyone and everything
I persist in the good, for the good is all
Support and Sustain
- I hold to the Truth, for the Truth is all
- I uphold the good, for it keeps me from falling into despondency
I carry all of the details of good that I unfold, effortlessly, tirelessly.
I bring only good thoughts forth to produce the good.
I stand firm and dwell in the good
- I approve of everything because there is only Truth and Good
- I "live and let live" because everyone is on the same path as I -- unfolding to perfect consciousness.
I supply a feeling of conviction to bring forth all the good I can experience.