Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
- to make (a treaty, agreement, etc.) official by signing it or voting for it
- to approve and sanction formally
- authoritative permission or approval, as for an action.
- 2.something that serves to support an action,condition, etc.
- the act of making or enacting laws.
- They passed new state legislation this week.
- 1.spread throughout:The corruption is so pervasive that it is acceptedas the way to do business.
to retard in movement or progress by means of obstacles or hindrances; obstruct; hinder.He claims that economic growth is being impeded by government regulations.
to introduce something new; make changes in anything established.
slowed or stopped abnormally in growth or development.
of, relating to, or taking care of babies in the first month after their birth
to contemplate; visualize:He envisages an era of great scientificdiscoveries.
to cause (something that should be stopped, such as a mistaken idea or a bad situation) to continue
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview