The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
sightseeing (noun) , (uncountable):
- exp:We did some sightseeing in Rome.
backpacking (noun) :
- sırt çantasıyla yapılan tatil.
- I'm going to backpacking round Italy next week.
package holiday (noun) (countable):
- paket tatil. Packaged (verb)
- I prefer package holidays.
desert (noun) :
- Sark's plane just landed in the desert 60 miles east of here.
one way ticket or single ticket :
- tek yönlü bilet
- I always buy a single ticket.
- gidiş- dönüş bileti
- A lot of people prefer return tickets.
souvenir (noun) (countable)
- hediyelik eşya.
- You shouldn't buy your sovenirs here.
carry on bag (noun) (countable) :
- el çantası
- Do you only take a carry- on bag ?
destination (noun) (countable) :
- hedef destined (adj.)
- You have reached your destination.
currency (noun) (countable)
- nakit para
- You change the money in the currency exchange.
climate (noun) (countable)
- iklim climatic (adj.)
- What are the effects of global warming on our climate ?
- otostop çekmek. Hitchhiker (noun) (countable)
- Have you ever hitchhiked?
- bir gece için, tek gece.
- Why don't you stay overnight?
excitement (noun) (U,C)
- heyecan excite (verb) exciting (adj)
- Her cheeks were flushed with excitement.
government (noun) (U,C)
- yönetim govern (verb) governer (noun) : vali
- The government has been overthrown.
coast (noun) (countable)
- sahil, kıyı.
- It was a sunny weekend and the roads were full of people going to the coast.
- azalmak. X increase (verb): yükselmek.
- Population decrease day by day.
- çevre örgütü
- The cruise companies also give money to environmental organisation in the region.
feedback (noun) (uncountable)
- geri bildirim.
- Your feedback and suggestions are very important for us.
pilgrim (noun) (countable)
- hacı pilgrimage (noun)
- hac yolculuğu
- Many pilgrims visit Mecca every year.
jew (noun) (countable)
- I decided to be only jew.
christianity (noun) (U)
hristiyanlık christian (noun) (C) :hristiyan
- What abaout all the renaissance art that christianity inspired ?