Java Angular Final
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
Entity beans job
look after the object relational aspect
- glorified business object
- where glassfish looks after low levels e.g. networking
2 types of ejb
- session bean - stateful and stateless
- message bean - asynchronous communication
- method that we post on the internet
- we use this
lets you put a message on a que for later use
3 ways to access ejb
- same jvm without an interface - using this
- same jvm with local interface
- different jvm with remote interface
What annotation was added to the Vendor resource class to gain access to the facade EJB?
What annotation was removed from the Vendor resource class .
What entity manager method is used to instantiate a Query class?
What is contained in the string passed to the method from createNamedQuery
- finder method
- eg. findAll();
What language is a finder method coded with?
- java persistence query language
Prior to updating entity data via the setters, what operation was performed on the entity manager?
find first, then run the setters
What angular directive was used to display the qrcode?
How was the desired product code passed to the Servlet?
through the query string
What was loaded in the template property for the myReqFld directive?
a function() to build the string
What event was captured by the myReqFld link property?
What was the purpose of adding ng-Form to the numeric fields template?
for multiple validations
war vs ear
- war is contained in the ear
- ear has another jar file
Pros & cons of EJBs
- pros - glassfish with look after pooling automatically
- cons - cannot run by itself
- .REQUIRED - start
- .REQUIRES_NEW - joining / start if not started
- .NOT_SUPPORTED - class level
- everything goes through this
- written by persist
Japan - 1994
QRcodes are scanned mostly by
35-44 year olds
= vs @
- = is for two way communication (ng-model)
- @ is for string attributes (type, size, label, max)
purpose of 'link' in directives
- for using jQuery or event Handling
- use the element for even handling
transmission unless using secured sockets
setup roles and what we are authenticating
setting up a user to a role
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview