Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
Used to obtain a wide variety of information in QuickBooks that has already been entered through maintenance and processing information.
Used to view and print a wide variety of reports
4 main ways
- Company Snapshot
- Drill Down
Accessed starting from the home page, then through the various centers
accessed through Lists in the Menu Bar. Lists includes several category titles that can be accessed to obtain a wide variety of information
Access through the Icon Bar where a wide variety of detailed information and summaries can be accessed
Accessed by double-clicking on lines in a large number of lists and other records. Users can access detailed information about transactions and other records
for information about recorded transaction or balances and need to determine whether information has been recorded correclty
- Vendors, customers, and employees and related transactions are accessed through Centers
- Chart of accounts, and inventory items are accessed directly from the Home Page
- Transaction Tab
- List of options
- Each options has Filter and Date to reorganize the list
Hiding Information from View
- done to avoid excessive information being displayed in the window
- View in Menu bar-Customize Transaction List Colums
- To remove changes- click default
provides access to much of the same information that is available in the various centers
Drill down feature
used to obtain addition information about a transaction, account, or other data in a list or report.
Custom Transaction Detail Reports
- Menu Bar
- Custom Reports
- Transaction Detail
- Display and Filter Tabs
output of the accounting data and are typically all the information users see
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview