The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
- madeni para
- People give him coins
- Queen Elizabeth’s face is on money all over the world.hi
- paha biçilmez
- Your smile is priceless
- I think , you should give charity to busker.
- ödünç almak
- Can I borrow the money ?
- ödünç vermek
- Can you len me some money ?
- The King always wears the crown.
- He said : This movie was terrible.
- hazine , define
- One day , we found the treasure . Now, I am rich man.
Seashell (n) = deniz kabuğu
About three thousand years ago, the Turkish used seashell.
- Visitors can learn about local history.
- devlet başkanı , cumhurbaşkanı
- He was president of the Turkey.
- Julia discovered a tomb .
- You should wear the belt.
- I read an article about the exhibition in the newspaper.
- We are going to Dolmabahçe’s Palace.
- I can pay my hotel bill with credit card.
- You can’t carry animals around in your bag.
- I’m collecting from charity to beggar, because he ophans.