The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
Epidermal growth factor (EGF)-protein
- Various cells
- Stimulates epidermal and many other cell types to proliferate.
- Nerve cells; endothelial cells lining blood vessels
- dissolved gas
- causes smooth muscle cells to relax; regulates nerve-cell activity
- Nerve terminals
- Derivative of Choline
- Excitatory neurotransmitter at many nerve-muscle synapses and in central nervous system.
gamma-Aminobutyric acid (GABA)
- Nerve terminals.
- Derivative of the amino acid glutamic acid.
- Inhibitory neurotransmitter in central nervous system.
Contact-dependent Signal Molecules