BV 6 - Sensorimotor fusion
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
What are the 4 levels of sensorimotor fusion?
- 1: simultaneous perception
- 2: superimposition
- 3: flat fusion
- 4: stereopsis
- seeing 2 similar targets
- non corr. pts
- 2 diff targets not integrated
- fusion with no depth
- will see pink light with red lens test
- 2 similar targets integrated
- points of the target are laterally displaced
- fusion with float
<5deg from fovea
>5deg from fovea
3 components of visual efficiency?
- 1. Quality: Fixation maintenance (viscuoscopy) and saccades/pursuits
- 2. Accommodation: amp, facility, accuracy
- 3. Vergence: jumps/smooth and gross convergence
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview