Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
What is the purpose of a token system?
- a. The child knows what they are working for
- b. The child sees progress toward their goal
- c. The child learns to wait for the reinforcer
What are the prerequisites for using a token system?
a.) The child is responding well to primary reinforcement
b.) The child can wait for the reinforcer
What kind of reinforcers can a child earn through a token system?
- a. Activity
- b. Toys
- c. Praise
- d. edibles
- e. Social Play
- f. Games
- g. Free time
If a child is earning a toy though a token board what kind of other reinforcers could be used at the same time?
Anything that isn't a tangable object
What are the procedures for establishing a token system?
- a. Establish behaviors to be reinforced
- b. Establish schedule of reinforcement
- c. Establish medium of exchange
What two things make up a behavior contract?
1. Clearly states the behavior to be performed by the student
2. Clearly states the consequences available.
When do you mention the behavior contract to the child?
- a) Right before the activity
- b) Restate the contract when delivering the reinforcer.
How do you fade out a behavior contract?
a) Review the contract - child holds the contract - review again when delivering reinforcer
b) Review - Teacher holds the contract - Review again
c) Verbally review only at the end
d) no contract
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview