Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
Common name: Ginko ( from China)
How many species
Name the specie/s
- 1. Only one species
- 2. Ginkgo
- 3. Ginkgo biloba
Ginko/ Ginkgo/ Ginkgo biloba
1. This tree is?
2. Growth is by?
3. Trunk is woody due to (name tissue) and with Bark(tissue).
- 1. Dicidous : sheds leaves in winter
- 2. An apical meristem.
- 3. secondary Xylem (transport water) and Secondary Phloem (trans sugars).
- 4. Leaves: Petiolated leaves, fan-shaped, attractive venation pattern.
1. Ovules (or seeds).
2. Microsporangia (or pollen sacs).
3. Are borne where?
4. Where is the Gametophyte present?
5. Species is Dioecious or Monoecious?
- 3. Born on the ends of short shoot systems (or dwarf branches).
- 4. Gamethophyte are either in the Pollen grain (male gametophyte) or in the Ovule ( F-G).
- 5. Is Dioecious ( Female plant and a male plant).
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview