The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
What is accomplished during 1.2 (Program/PMS review) event?
- Train commands 3MC, Dept 3MA, WCS, Chiefs and Officers
- Train on AER and CSMP, CVF, ACF, EVV, EER, and RAF
- Assess 1 work center per dept
- Review self assessments
- Conduct spot checks on troubled systems equipment
- Spot check the spot checkers
- Choose spot checks from previous 13 Week Log
- Provide training on deficient areas
- And administer LOK exams
What percentage of DH, DIVO, LCPO and WCS have to take the LOK exams?
What Command score is required for the LOK exams?
If LOK exam score below 80%, when will the command re-take the exams?
At each 3M training event until a passing score is achieved.
When must the command re-take the exams?
Before the end of the 1.4 (PMS Assessment)