what is the Adams test? what is it used for?
How to check symmetry of hips on babies? adults?
If a pt. is complaining abt hip pain, what other part of the body should u assess?
What is the farber test?
What should u keep an eye when doing hip tests?
- Adams test is to bend over on the hips.
- Used for scoliosis.
- On baby gluteal folds.
- Adults look when they r standing.
- Should also assess knee, and vice-verse.
- Faber: external rotation of the knees to abt 45 degrees.
- Make sure the pt keeps his/her bud down.