Neuro Final 5
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
what do you see ventrally at rhombencephalon?
What do you see laterally at rhombencephon?
Origin of middle cerebellar peduncle
Has the same or different marking as the closed medulla?
Where does the spinal cord end?
What occurs at the case of the spinal cord
Narrows to cone shaped conus medularis and terminates with filum terminales
The white matter of each half of the spinal cord is divided into _______________ by the more centrally located gray matter
3 funiciuli (ventral, dorsal, lateral)
each funiculus is composed of fibrosis tracts known as __________
- contains ascending and descending fibers
- doesn’t leave SC
- has to do with reflexes
how are fasculi named
- place of origin to place of destination
- contain ascending or descending info (not both)
anterior white commissure
- fibers interconnecting the two halves of the SC
- located ant to central canal and gray commissure
SC gray/white matter
- Gray matter: inside
- White matter outside
Laminae I – IV
- Substancia gelatinosa
- Receives extroceptive input
- -----pain, temp, touch, pressure
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview