Neuro Final 6
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
Laminae V – VI
- Clark’s column, Nucleus Dorsalis
- Receives proprioceptive info (conscious and unconscious)
- Internuncial pool, nucleus proprius
- Deals with reflex reactions of the SC
Laminae IX (medial)
- Contains a mass of cell interconnections and gamma motor neurons
- ---intrafusal muscle fiber in the polar region of muscle spindles
Laminae IX (lateral)
- Alpha motor neurons
- --- controls skeletal muscles
Cerebellum location of gray and white matter
- Gray: outside (folia)
- White: inside (corpus medularis)
white type of fibers is the corpus medularis comprised of?
Afferent and efferent fibers
What is contained in the white matter of the cerebellum?
- Fastiglial nuclei
- Dentate nuclei
- Emboliform nuclei
- Globus nuclei
How many flocculi does the cerebellum consist of?
- superior and inferior vermis
- 2 cerebellar hemispheres
Flocculi are divided into how many lobes?
- flocculonodular lobe
- anterior lobe
- posterior lobe
- connects left and right hemispheres of the cerebellum
- consists of the lingual, central lobule, culmen, folium, declive
nodules, two tonsils, uvula, pyramids, tuber
- Cerebellar cortex anterior to the primary fissure
- Lingual, central lobule, culmen
- Cerebellar cortex posterior to the primary fissure
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview