The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
In Exodus 3:14, who does God call Himself in response to Moses' question?
Why does Jesus reveal His identity with 7 I am statements?
Because He is doing it in direct relation to how God revealed Himself that way to Moses in Exodus 3:14
What are the 7 I Am scriptures in John?
- “I am the bread of life” (6:35);
- “I am the light of the world” (8:12);
- “I am the gate for the sheep” (10:7);
- “I am the good shepherd” (10:11);
- “I am the resurrection and the life” (11:25);
- “I am the way and the truth and the life” (14:6);
- “I am the true vine” (15:1)
What scripture does it state that Luke is the companion of Paul as well as a doctor?
Our dear friend Luke, the doctor, and Demas send greetings. (Colossians 4:14)
When was the book of Acts most likely written?
60-62 AD, during Paul's first imprisonment in Rome
Who is the book of Acts written to?
Was the title, "Acts of the Apostles" part of the original title?
When did the title, "Acts of the Apostles" originate?
In the late second century
Who first started using the title, "Acts of the Apostles"?
Irenaeus in the late second century
What have some suggested that the title "Acts" be interpreted as?
"The Acts of the Holy Spirit."
In which scripture does God call Himself "I AM" in response to Moses' question?
In Exodus 3:14